Applying for Help:
- If you wish to apply for services from Legal Aid of West Virginia, please call 1-866-255-4370 between 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and on Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. For more information about applying for help go here.
- Persons with hearing impairment should use the 7-1-1 WV Relay service. Go here for more information.
- For limited or non-English speakers, we provide interpreters. Please call and tell us your language. We will place you on hold for a few minutes and obtain an interpreter for the call.
Para los que prefieren hablar en su lengua materna, proporcionamos intérpretes. Por favor, llámenos y díganos su idioma. Colocaremos a Usted en espera por algunos minutos y obtendremos un intérprete para la llamada.
- PLEASE NOTE: We cannot provide legal assistance or advice via email. We cannot respond to requests for legal assistance submitted by email. Therefore do not send us information about any legal problem you may be experiencing.
- However, you may contact us via email for other purposes. For example, please let us know if our web site did not have information you wanted on a particular topic.
Click here to find the Legal Aid office closest to you.
Main Administrative Office:
Legal Aid of West Virginia
922 Quarrier Street, 4th Floor