Family Advocacy, Support, and Training (FAST) Services
The Goal of the Family Advocacy, Support, and Training (FAST) program is to develop a statewide parent and youth support network that will empower families to participate in the planning, management, and evaluation of their child’s treatment and services needs.
- Child must be 5 to 18 years of age or transition to adulthood up to the age of 22
- Legal guardian agrees to participate
- Child has a Primary Mental Health (DSM-IV Axis I) emotional and/or behavioral diagnosis
- And at least one of the following:
- Child’s level of disability require multi-agency intervention to improve conditions (services from at least two or more child-serving systems; one must be a Mental Health)
- Child has received Mental Health/Behavioral Health services for at least a year or these services are expected to last for more than a year
Click here for a FAST brochure.
Click here to find FAST services/staff in your area!
Contact us if you or someone you know could benefit from FAST services!