Author: Adrienna Moore

October 04, 2018

Use College Class and Vocational Training to Fulfill the SNAP Work Requirement


If you are receiving benefits from the DHHR, you may be able to fulfill your work activity requirement taking vocational or educational classes. The program is called SNAP Education and Training program (SNAP E & T). Anyone receiving SNAP can be eligible.

Continue Reading→